Thursday, October 10, 2019

SugarCane Peabody

I had a pleasant lunch at Sugarcane in Peabody on my first visit. I have no idea how they want the name written.



The visit was even more pleasant after I found out that they have private parking on the side of the building. They are now closed on Mondays.



The inside is pleasant, and I got a nice window booth.



I decided to start with Fresh Summer Roll (3). "Lettuce, basil, vermicelli, shrimp& pork, served with peanut dipping sauce". It looked good, right?



Here's the reality. Two half shrimps that were dry and a few slivers of pork. 98% was vermicelli and lettuce. The peanut sauce was good.



Grilled Seasoned Pork Chop (8.50). "Pork chop marinated in flavorful spices grilled to perfection, garnished with a salad". The very very thin pork chop was cooked well and was really tasty. The Nuoc Cham was OK. Service was friendly.

Address 106 Main St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone number (978) 532-7800

No comments:

Post a Comment