Saturday, January 25, 2020

TWK Winchester

This month the Serenitee Group loaded a free entree and dessert onto my Reward card, good at any of their 9 restaurants because I have a birthday this month. The offer is good for the whole month with no restrictions.


I headed out to The Waterfield Kitchen in Winchester since I really like the place. Free on-street parking but not a lot of it.



I got my usual window table in the bar area.



PAN SEARED SCALLOPS rock shrimp & corn risotto, fresno chili oil. The scallops were cooked really well. The risotto was very dry on the outside, but creamy on the inside, can't really figure out how that happened. There was plenty of tasty rock shrimp. The risotto was unseasoned. The chili oil was very mild. Due to the risotto, the dish didn't impress me.



For my dessert, I picked the Lava Cake. "Blackberry coulis, Richardson's black raspberry ice cream". This was one rich cake! It was also liquid in the center. The ice cream was delicious.

Address 14 Thompson Street, Winchester, MA 01890 Phone number (781) 729-0204

No comments:

Post a Comment