Friday, July 10, 2020

Anchor Pub & Grille Beverly

Anchor Pub & Grille in Beverly is now open on the regular schedule and has both indoor and outdoor seating. The old dining room is closed, but there are dining tables in the lounge.


I must say that the setup is really nice and well done. Currently, there is a 10% markup on all items. Can't complain about this, food prices have gone up. 


The seafood casserole ($12.99) is a staple on the specials menu Thursdays and Fridays. Plenty of lobster, shrimp, haddock and scallops. Everything is cooked well. This is a really nice dish and it has been missed. For my two sides, I picked baked potato and garlic potatoes because I like potatoes. I'll have the baked potato with half the casserole for lunch and the garlic potatoes with the other half for dinner. Service is always pleasant here and the staff works as a team.

Address: 20 Cabot St, Beverly, MA 01915 Phone: (978) 921-0504

No comments:

Post a Comment