Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ixtapa Woburn

Ixtapa Mexican Grill & Cantina in Woburn is open for takeout, inside and outside dining. Their Taco Tuesday deal is available in dining area. For some reason, I thought it was only in the bar area.


The outside seating is really nice, and it's underneath the awning.



You get chips (stale) and a nice salsa. I really like that everyone gets their own salsa bowl.
I decided to go with a Lunch Combo Plate. Combo Laredo (Choose Two) ($8.75). "Enchilada, Chimichanga, Chile Relleno, Tostada, Burrito, Taco or Tamale". I went with the Chile Relleno and the Chimichanga with pork. This was a BIG plate. The rice was light and fluffy, and the refried beans were very good, but I'm a sucker for refried beans. The Chile Relleno was prepared correctly, lightly battered and then fried. It was filled with melted cheese. I very seldom get a spicy one, but you never know. What's more, I got a properly cleaned chili! No seeds, no stem left, this never happens. Be careful if you order at lunch, twice I have gotten a check with the dinner price. If you scan the QR code, it only shows you the dinner menu, you have to ask for the lunch menu.

Address: 349 Main St, Woburn, MA 01801 Phone: (781) 759-1250

No comments:

Post a Comment