Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Tu y Yo Somerville

I visited Tu y Yo in Somerville a long time ago and haven't been back since. They are offering a great deal available on the Seated app and are open for indoor dining.


There is free on-street parking. Not sure what happened but all the nice signs outside are gone. The owner said new signs will arrive next week.


The inside was nice and bright but very different from my last visit. The same taco's that is available on the lunch menu is also available as a Taco Tuesday special at dinner time.


I picked Carnitas, Carne Asada, Cochinita and Fried Avocado. Each was $2.50. The tortillas were very fresh and all the filling was really tasty and it was plenty of it. I really liked the fried avocado that was crunchy with a perfectly ripe avocado. I'll be back for this again. The left sauce was spicy (it was!) and the right one was mild but tasty. The owner was very friendly and gave me a jar of their salsa, which was really tasty with a hint of heat.

Contact me for a Seated link that will give you an extra $15 in rewards.

Address: 858 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02144 Phone: (617) 623-5411

No comments:

Post a Comment