Monday, December 28, 2020

Little India Express Lexington

I'm so happy that I found Little India Express in Lexington, and it has been my go-to for my Monday Indian lunches since the pandemic started. They have lunch specials 7 days a week for $9.95, and I really like the Rice Plate that includes 1/2 a Naan. All the dishes I have had here has been excellent, well spiced and the service is always very friendly.


They are in a small plaza just over the border from Woburn.


The cash register is set up to protect the staff. Takeout only with a few seats inside.


Lunch Rice Plate ($9.95) served with half a Naan. Today I got two portions of Naan. Today's choices were Lamb Vindaloo (extra spicy) and Baingan Bhartha (eggplant that is phenomenal). The vindaloo was extra spicy, but you could still taste the lamb vindaloo. Excellent basmati rice with every grain separated. The vindaloo is lamb with potatoes and not the other way around. How good is this for the price?

Address: 321 Woburn St, Lexington, MA 02420 Phone: (781) 862-5400

No comments:

Post a Comment