Monday, May 17, 2021

The Stones Stoneham

The Stones Common House and Kitchen in Stoneham opened in April of '18 and have now restarted serving brunch on Sundays. If you want to see the very pleasant inside, check out my post from a previous visit.


Plenty of free on-street parking. There is also parking in the communal lot around the corner. I got a nice high top outside that's just being cleaned after me. There are barriers in the street to protect the outside diners. They also have outdoor seating to the right in the little alley. I wish that Rang, just around the corner, would serve outside as well, but they are still takeout only.


From the brunch menu, I picked the Brunch Fries ($12.00). "Hollandaise, bacon, fried egg". The amount of hollandaise was not very generous, so I quickly got some on the side. The fried egg was cooked nicely. The bacon was fried to a very hard crisp and had lost all of its bacon goodness. The fries were very unevenly fried and unsalted. If fries like these aren't salted when coming out of the fryer, the salt will not stick. I now had to stick the ends in the salt cup, which doesn't work out very well. The service was pleasant. The only problem with sitting outside is that the food cools down really quickly.

Address: 380 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone: (781) 435-1344

No comments:

Post a Comment