Friday, November 6, 2015

Gloria's Pizzeria Winchester

Gloria's Pizzeria in Winchester is located on the outskirts of the town. I visited today armed with a Groupon ($20 value for $13), not a bad deal. Groupon used to have tons of deals like this but now most of them are for dinner with two or more diners and not good for lunch. They were also a real incentive to try new places.



Plenty of parking both on the street and in the lot. They are located next to another favorite of mine, Sakura that is due for another all you can eat sushi visit.



This is the small Meatlovers Pizza ($12.99). Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Meatball, Sausage, Salami, Ham and Bacon. They certainly didn't scrimp on the toppings and the bottom crust was super thin, just the way I like it, and the crust on the outside was also light and airy, The dough could have done with some more salt, but this was one of the better pizzas I have had in the area.



I knew there would be leftovers, so I got all the food as takeout, but I had my lunch on the premises. This is the Large Buffalo Wings ($8.80). The 10 wings, tender and juicy and perfectly cooked, was delicious and the buffalo sauce was pleasant and tangy. This was soo good that I went home and bought another Groupon. I might just do two orders of the wings the next time.



Plenty of seating, there is also booths up there to the right. The guys at the counter sat next to me yesterday at Pizza Express in Winchester Center. Service was very friendly and quick and boy was they hustling behind the counter, it got really busy in here and they also had a ton of takeout and delivery orders.

Glorias Pizzeria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment