Thursday, March 24, 2016

Burger King Reading

The only thing I eat at McDonald's, if I have to, is their fish sandwich when it's on sale. It seems to be real fish unless some serious engineering haven taken place. Armed with a coupon for buy one, get one free, I headed to Burger King in Reading to see how they stack up.



Quite a large building just off Rte 28 in Reading. Plenty of parking, of course.



The inside was pretty empty but it was bright and clean. Those Hot Dogs looks good, but the reality is a bit different.



The other big seating area.



The coupon I had was for the Extra Long Fish Sandwich ($3.69). The bun was nicely toasted and fresh and there was plenty of fish. The fish was nice and crispy and tasted of actual fish and not in a fishy way either. The pickles added a nice touch of acidity and the very mild tartar sauce added moisture. I must admit that I was surprised at how good this sandwich turned out to be. For a light lunch, one sandwich would actually suffice for me. Add in a small order of fries and I would be happy with this. I hate to say this, but I would order this again, this was way better than the McDonalds offering.

Burger King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment