Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sichuan Gourmet Burlington

There is snooker to be watched, so I wanted something quick and at Sichuan Gourmet in Burlington, they don't kid around at lunchtime. The soup and pickled veggies arrived within minutes. The soup is really really well made with a rich and complex flavor. I went here last Friday forgetting that they don't serve from the lunch menu on Fridays.




Smokey Hot Shredded Chicken w. Cayenne ($8.75) and it's HOT but Oh soo delicious. Light and crispy coating over tender chicken and the green peppers were almost spicy today. Such an excellent dish. I tried to get them to serve me just a cup of rice, but that attempt failed miserably. I really don't want to waste food.


This is how it looked BEFORE noon when I got there, so you need to get here early or late.

No comments:

Post a Comment