Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Otto Pizza Lynnfield

I have tried to go to their Arlington location a number of times, but there is absolutely no parking there, so today I headed out to Otto Pizza in Lynnfield.



There is plenty of parking at the Market Street complex.




The inside is pleasant and bright. You order and pickup at the counter.




There is a good amount of seating available. Water and cups in the back.




Slices that were available, they added four more a bit later.




Started with a Cheese Slice ($3) that had a very thin yet crispy crust. Not sure why they put the tomato sauce as blobs on the top? However, the sauce was very good with bright flavors. The cornicione was super crispy, so it was like eating a breadstick.




Small Mashed Potato, Bacon & Scallion ($13.50). This is my survival food for when I get snowed in tomorrow. We are expecting 9-12 inches and up to 17 in spots.




I had to try a slice, and it was phenomenal. Lots of tasty bacon. The cornicione didn't have any issues here since the toppings went almost to the very edge. I'm looking forward to my leftovers.


Address 1210 Market St, Lynnfield, MA 01940
Phone number (781) 872-6991

Otto's Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment