Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Khao Hom Billerica

I tried to find out what the special for March would at Khao Hom in Billerica, but had no luck. There is still a number of dishes that I have to try here.



First is the Beef Salad (6.95 on the menu, actual was 7.50). "Beef cucumber, tomato, red onion, scallion, cilantro, mint, carrot, rice powder and lettuce". I tried to get it Thai Spicy and almost succeeded. It was spicy, but also very flavorful with all of the requisted Thai flavors present. It probably could have been spicier, but she ran out of fresh chilies.



This is the first time I have ever had a bowl of dry soup! This is the lunch Dry Pho with chicken (7.95). All the seasonings are mixed together in the kitchen, and then the noodles are coated with it. It was really flavorful and had lots of texture from the veggies and the peanuts. I was surprised at how much I liked this dish. I also tried their Sambal, very flavorful without being extremely hot, and it was the same for their Chili Paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment