Thursday, March 1, 2018

Clover Burlington

Clover Foodlab in Burlington has now been open for more than 5 years. I went for a free sandwich when they opened, but haven't been back since. There has been a lot stirring on social media about their vegetarian meatballs.



They are located on the Mall Road with plenty of parking.



You order up front and then wait and pick up your food. The three taps are for room tempered water, cold water and fizzy water. I thought this was cool, never seen it before.



This is the Impossible Meatball Platter ($13.79). You get the meatballs and four different salads. I have no idea what the salads were, but they were all very tasty, and I finished all four. I think the bottom right was something with kale, and that was the best one. The meatballs were really good for being vegetarian, and the tomato sauce was tasty, but as meatballs, I wasn't too impressed. It was good, but it was also expensive, especially for two meatballs cut in half.



Here is the BBQ Seitan Platter ($8.88) with Armenian Potato Salad that my buddy was pretty happy with.



They got quite busy.

Address 100 Burlington Mall Road, Burlington MA 01803

No comments:

Post a Comment