Monday, June 4, 2018

Blaze Pizza Burlington

I noticed that Blaze Pizza in Burlington opened next to my favorite restaurant, Sichuan Gourmet, but didn't give it much thought. Just another pizza place. However, they started to pop up on Social Media, so I looked into it, and finally tried them. The pizzas cook in 180 seconds.



They have Signature Pizzas and also make your own. This is the Meat Eater ($8.75). "Pepperoni, crumbled meatballs, red onion, mozzarella, red sauce". What I didn't realize was that you can add toppings at will, and there is no limit. You follow your pizza down the counter and customize it as you go along. So this is extra onions extra cheese +bacon +garlic. Finished with arugula and olive oil to make it healthy. The crust is super thin, and that's how I like my pizza. This was an excellent pizza for a very reasonable price.



I went back and on my second visit had the WHITE TOP (they are all the same price). "White cream sauce with mozzarella, applewood bacon, chopped garlic, oregano, arugula". Extra Cheese +Parmesan +Ham +Meatballs +Peperoncino. Finished with arugula and olive oil. You shall now be called Pizza Salad. Another excellent pizza. I would suggest that you sign up for their email. They give out free pizza on opening day and seems to be rapidly expanding.

Adress: 91 Middlesex Turnpike Burlington, MA 01803
Phone: (781) 483-9094

No comments:

Post a Comment