Thursday, June 7, 2018

Za Arlington

I had a very pleasant pizza on my previous visit to Za and saw another interesting pizza on the menu. Since I had to go to Arlington today, I stopped by for another visit.


They do exactly what it says on the awning, Pizza and Salads. I didn't know that they had outside seating. Not sure how they managed that since nobody else has sidewalk seating.


The pizza that looked interesting was the Mac 'n' Cheese Za (11). "Elbow Macaroni, Caramelized Onion, Cream Sauce, Four Cheeses and Toasted Bread Crumbs". This was very good even if the macaroni could have been bit more al dente. It was cheesy but I would have liked to see more breadcrumbs. It needed salt since the macaroni had been cooked in plain water and a few shakes of pepper flakes livened up the pizza. The service is friendly, and the place is very relaxed.

Address 138 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02474
Phone number (781) 316-2334

No comments:

Post a Comment