Monday, June 25, 2018

Tavern in the Square Burlington

Tavern in the Square in Burlington loaded my Insiders card with $10 off, and I felt like a burger today, so off I go.


I wonder if they read my previous blog, or just fixed the sign anyway?



The menu had changed a lot since my visit in February. I picked the Picanté Burger ($15). "Crispy bacon, cheddar, jalapeno, tomato relish, chipotle aioli". The burger was cooked exactly as ordered, and that never happens, so kudos to the kitchen for that. Look at those thick slices of crispy bacon that were unfortunately cold. Didn't really matter, it's still bacon. This was one tasty burger, and I was pleased with it. The fries were also delicious, cooked perfectly. I had to ask what the sauce above the ketchup was. That's their Special Sauce that wasn't mentioned anywhere. It was tasty, and I kept on dipping the fries into it. Service was friendly, food was good and the weather today is fantastic. Is this really a Monday? The suggested tip was correctly using the pre-tax value and was also pre-discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment