Sunday, June 24, 2018

La Perle Everett

Having had a very nice lunch at La Perle in Everett previously, so I headed back to try another dish that has always been dry at other restaurants.



Griot/Fried Pork ($9 small). One plantain was good, the other one was dry as a rock. The pikliz is tasty. The mixed salad was small but had a dressing on the side. The fried pork was excellent, and only two pieces were on the dry side. It was tasty, and some pieces had real crackling. For my side, I went with white rice and pinto bean sauce. Mix them together and enjoy. I think the sauce is called Ti-Malice, and it was nice, but the next time I try to get it spicier. I'll be back for the Dinde Sauce. Parking here is interesting. "DO NOT PARK HERE" signs are completely ignored. Maybe because it's Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment