Friday, July 13, 2018

Fresco's Malden

There is one item at Fresco's Roast Beef & Seafood in Malden that I have been waiting to try.


They have a very extensive menu. If you don't know what to get, grab a takeout menu, it's easier to read.


From the specials menu, I picked the Fried Shrimp Basket ($11.99). "One Dozen Shrimp, Fries & Onion Rings". The fries are underneath the rings and the shrimp. This is some really good sized shrimp that was lightly battered and fried perfectly. The onion rings were cooked really well and had some texture left. This time the fries were cooked perfectly. Their tartar sauce is also delicious. My only complaint is that there was too much food, and that's a nice complaint to have. Now I have to try their super roast beef three-way that I also have heard good things about.

No comments:

Post a Comment