Thursday, July 12, 2018

Jaime's Restaurant North Andover

I have heard good things about Jaime's Restaurant in North Andover and decided to head over for some lunch today.



I parked just to the left of here and just walked by the entrance without noticing it, but found my way inside after meandering around for a while.



The restaurant has a number of different sections. This is the bar area.



There is also a nice patio.



This is the dining room that I picked.



I'll get you some chips and dip said the waitress, and this is what appeared. House-made potato chips with an excellent dip. The dip was a spicy ranch dip. How good was it? I don't like ranch, but this got devoured.



I realized that I couldn't remember when I last had Chili so when I saw Homemade Chili (5.49) on the menu, I went for it. "Topped with jalapenos, Monterey Jack cheddar cheese, scallions and tortilla chips". Cutting the jalapenos in quarters and mixing them in made the chili even more interesting. This was a very good chili, really well seasoned without being overly spicy. Ground beef and beans.



For my main, I picked the Korean Short Rib Tacos (12.99). "Boneless short ribs, slow braised in Korean BBQ sauce, shredded napa cabbage, toasted sesame seeds, scallions and a house made spicy pineapple relish, served in soft shell Four tortillas with a side of rice and beans". The tortillas were soft and super fresh. The short ribs were tender and really tasty. The spicy pineapple relish forgot the spicy part. The rice and bean were also very good with a really fragrant rice.



There is interesting stuff stuck to the ceiling. The service was very friendly, and when it was time to pay, another waitress noticed, and promptly rung up my CC. It's good to see the staff work as a team, then you know you are in a good place. My leftovers were professionally packed and even labelled.

Address: 25 High St, North Andover, MA 01845
Phone: (978) 655-4735

No comments:

Post a Comment