Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sichuan Gourmet Burlington

I was going to Sichuan Gourmet in Burlington for the Fish and Napa Cabbage that is a fabulous dish, but my plans were thwarted by a new dish on the specials menu.


The menu simply said Fish Filet with Green Peppercorn ($23.95). Having been around the block a few times, I knew that this really said Sichuan green peppercorn. This was a cauldron of food, and the waitress made me a loaded bowl. I wasn't sure how to incorporate the rice but ended scoping up some rice and then scope stuff out of the small bowl. This was a proper mala dish that was very spicy and numbing from the Sichuan peppercorn. It was also super tasty. The fish was cooked perfectly. There was also zucchini, glass noodles and spicy peppers in the broth. Did I mention that it was spicy? This is a must try dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment