Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lin Garden Wilmington

In my quest for a good Curry Chicken, I visited Lin Garden in Wilmington for my lunch today.


They are in the same plaza as As Good As it Gets (that is open).


They are literary barricaded. If you pay with a CC, you have to hold it against the window. I recommend that you call and order since they can not hear you through the barrier. I couldn't figure out how the "Pick up here" worked. Turns out it's a sliding box.


Here is the Large Curry Chicken ($10.95). Only the large comes with rice that was packed separately. Extra spicy didn't work. It was a very large portion and it easily serves two. Or me twice. Plenty of tender chicken. Apart from the common onions, it also had carrots, green beans, chestnuts, green peppers and celery. I wish there was more of the curry sauce, part of a good curry chicken, are to have enough sauce that it soaks into the rice. The best one so far is from Taipei Tokyo in Arlington. It's smaller and cheaper, and you also get an appetizer.

Address: 35 Lowell St, Wilmington, MA 01887 Phone: (978) 658-8880

No comments:

Post a Comment