Thursday, November 1, 2012

Taipei Gourmet Lexington

Stopped by Taipei Gourmet in Lexington for lunch today figuring that I hit Trader Joe's afterward that's located just up the street.



Ordered the Beef Sirloin in Noodle Soup, marked spicy on the menu. A good amount of tender beef and there was also some baby bok choy and some minced pickled veggies that were a nice addition. It was actually nicely spiced, but I noticed that on the bill it said "extra spicy" so it might be worth asking for that. Extra spicy comes out as spicy in my book. Not sure what part of the sirloin their beef is from ;-) but it was flavorful and very tender. Underneath is a BIG heap of nicely cooked noodles!
The only customers were me and an Asian couple and their dish looked familiar so I asked the waitress what they got and they ordered the same dish as me! Two tables and the same dish, go figure, but someone must have good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment