Monday, November 18, 2013

Chili's Burlington

Chili's sent me another offer for a free app with the purchase of an entree so I decided to give them another try. Last time I got a hockey puck and carbonized fries and it was so bad I didn't even want to write about it.



Ordered the Old Timer Burger rare and it come out nicely medium, so that kind of worked. They forgot the sliced red onion and the waitress didn't stop by until I was almost done so I never saw them. I must admit that the Fries here are OK. This burger used to be $6 and change but is now over $8 but since I got a $9+ app for free I guess I can't complain too much.



Spicy buffalo wings, on the bone, with Blue Cheese dressing and some celery will be today's dinner. Service was again sub-par with no water refill and a very late "How's your food" visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment