Sunday, June 29, 2014

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

I will not let an 80+ degree day deter me from having a noodle soup since it's been forever and I'm heading out to Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington for a favorite of mine.



This is called Beef Stew Noodles Soup on the menu. Clearly it's not a stew but thinly sliced beef, spinach and a few other bits and pieces in a dark rich broth. I asked for it extra spicy and they now get that, look at all the sliced birds eye chilies that has been added. With the stir fries and noodle soups, you have a choice of six different noodles and I really like the Japanese Udon noodles so that what can be seen here. I of course, took a whole slew of pictures with the noodles completely hidden and had to do them over after the brain kicked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment