Friday, February 17, 2017

Fiorella's Newton

Time to use my Christmas envelope from Fiorella's in Newton, so on this sunny Friday, I headed down to them.



There is usually plenty of parking at lunch time, but today the lot was almost full.



The great breadsticks are really their cheese pizza sliced into thin strips. The warm marinara dipping sauce is very savory.



Since I had money to spend, I decided to try a cup of their Italian Wedding Soup ($3). "A marriage of tiny meatballs & spinach in a chicken broth with noodles". The soup was very good, with tasty little meatballs hiding in there.



Everything I have ordered so far has been excellent, so it was time to try their pizza and based on their breadsticks, I expected the pizza to be very good. I decided to order the Carne Trio ($9). "Pepperoni, imported prosciutto & sausage over our pizza sauce & mozzarella cheese". The pizza was excellent with paper thin crust, and it was very delicious. It was a bargain at this price. Even thought they were packed to the rafters, the service was, as usual, very quick and pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment