Thursday, April 26, 2018

Bacci's Stoneham

I had an excellent lunch at Bacci's of Stoneham a little while back, so I was eager to try some more dishes. The prices have gone up a little bit, my previous lunch was $9, now it's $12. Still a great deal.


There is plenty of parking on the side streets around the restaurant as well.


They don't hold back on the garlic or butter on the bread. In fact, there was a garlicky puddle in the bottom of the basket. Not sure why they put the napkin and utensils on the wrong side?


Today I went with the Mussels & Calamari (Fra Diavolo, Marinara, or Scampi), was 10, now 12. I picked Linguini and Scampi. Look at the amount of food! The calamari was perfectly cooked, as was the mussels. The mussels also had been correctly cleaned. As opposed to the bread, this could have done with some more garlic. The pasta needed salt, but that was easily corrected. This was a steal at 10, and is still a very good value at 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment