Monday, February 4, 2019

Tavern in the Square Burlington

Today I headed out to Tavern in the Square in Burlington since they loaded my card with $10 off since the Pats won the Superbowl. Last time I had a burger here, it was perfectly cooked and wanted to see if they could do it again.


Different view today. I took a small booth on the opposite side of the bar. I think I like this and you get waitress service.


The same burger as the last time, the Picanté Burger ($15). "Crispy bacon, cheddar, jalapeno, tomato relish, chipotle aioli". No luck this time, the burger comes out medium well, so back it went. They also put the aioli on the bacon instead of the burger, and that doesn't make any sense at all. The second try was a rare burger, and that was fine with me. It's a loosely packed coarse grind with only a few bits of gristle. The fries are excellent, as are the special sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment