Thursday, April 11, 2019

Brothers Kouzina Peabody

This weeks Reuben is brought to you by one of my favorite restaurants, Brothers Kouzina in Peabody. A Reuben isn't exactly greek, but they did an excellent corned beef hash.


Here is the Reuben (9.99). "Corned beef grilled on dark rye with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Russian dressing". I asked for light rye, and as usual, the response was "No problem". From the long list of sides, I picked the onion rings. It was a good amount of corned beef, but unfortunately, it was thinly sliced round. It was tasty as was the proper tangy Russian dressing. It was crispy, and the cheese was melted, but the corned beef was cold. I got a big heap of excellent onion rings that had a light crispy batter, and they were not greasy. You really get value for your money here. I could have this tasty sandwich again despite it not being made from the brisket.


I have never seen them being this quiet. Service is always excellent and friendly here.

Address: 25 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 535-9297

No comments:

Post a Comment