Sunday, June 30, 2019

Greek Corner Cambridge

Not sure what I wanted today, so I headed back to Greek Corner Restaurant in Cambridge where I had a decent gyro on a previous visit.


Metered on-street parking only.


This is the SOUVLAKI PLATE (12.95). "Two skewers of marinated lamb or pork, cooked on charcoal". I was never given a choice, but it turned out to be pork. The salad had some sort of very mild dressing. Greek it wasn't. I also got a slab of feta, so it was crumble your own. Choice of side was rice or French Fries. What, no roasted potatoes? Is this really a Greek restaurant? The hand-cut fries were excellent. The pork was seasoned, and it was a good amount, but the pork was very dry. I ended up leaving most of the second skewer.


Even the pork that was pink was dry. How is this possible? It also had the texture of something frozen that had been defrosted too quickly. Stick to the gyro.


Has anyone ever seen a lower speed limit? This was the last picture my Canon S100 took before developing the dreaded lens error. It only lasted about six months. Well, you take your chances when buying used on eBay.

Address: 2366 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140 Phone: (617) 661-5655

No comments:

Post a Comment