Saturday, September 7, 2019

Anchor Pub & Grille Beverly

Second day in a row that 128N was clear. School must be in session or something. I headed up to Anchor Pub & Grille in Beverly after looking at their specials on FB. Another 30-minute drive.


Plenty of parking outside and there is also parking across the street.


The dining room is smallish compared to the bar area. On Saturdays, lunch service starts at about 12:15.


The Twin Lobster special with one side is now a reasonable $19.95. I picked baked potato as my side. The lobsters were steamed perfectly, and one was an actual hardshell and the other one almost one.


Today's specials. As it says on the board, a small kitchen and cash only. On my lunch visits, I have never waited long for my food. The service is very friendly.

Address 20 Cabot St, Beverly, MA 01915 Phone number (978) 921-0504

No comments:

Post a Comment