Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feng Shui Chelmsford

Feng Shui in Chelmsford now has four locations in Mass. This location is custom built and both the outside and the inside is beautiful and looks very classy. The staff is professional and very courteous from the hostesses to the servers.



If you get here early for lunch you stand a good chance to have a first go at the Nigiri selection. Salmon, Tuna and another whitefish and a couple of pieces if Maki. The Maki was Avocado and Pickle!. On top is a warm salmon roll.




When that was consumed they had refilled the Nigiri selection so again I loaded up! Didn't feel bad at all when I cleaned out the plate. If I count right I got 20 pieces of Nigiri and that alone is worth the price of lunch.




At this point, I'm almost done but back for a couple of Chicken Wings, Spicy Shrimp, Black Pepper Chicken, Green Beans and some Shumai. Chicken wings were crispy but dry, The Black Pepper Chicken is really good as is the Green Beans. The Shumai was (again) a bit too pink for me to eat. They also have all the standard stuff on the buffet and also some good sized shrimp with coconut, but that is too cloying sweet for me. They are really good at refilling stuff and keeping it warm.
I saw a sign that they now serve the buffet with Dim-Sum on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment