Friday, September 21, 2012

MuLan Waltham

Kind of gray and dreary day today so a bowl of Noodle Soup sounded good and since it's Friday it's Mulan day! When I sat down, the couple at the next table had a plate of pork chops among other things on their table and I didn't think more of it and ordered my Pork Chop Noodle Soup. Then a big bowl of Noodle Soup arrived at their table and I thought "Wouldn't it be funny if.."



And yes, then a plate of Pork Chops arrives at my table. This is from the regular menu, not the lunch specials.


Shortly afterward my big bowl of noodles arrives and it had a marinated hard boiled egg in it as well as the ground pork and spinach. In most restaurants for this price, you would get the noodles and ground pork but here you get a plate of pork chops as well. How good is this! It was delicious and perfect for the day. When the Chinese couple left they made a comment about my good taste in food.

No comments:

Post a Comment