Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pho & Spice Waltham

Ever since I read Kenji's article earlier this week on how to make your own Pho I felt the urge to have some ;-). While Woburn's Pho #1 is convenient and have a decent Pho they can't stand up against Pho & Spice in Waltham located on the famous Moody Street.



The broth here is really fragrant and rich. This is the Dac Biet (Medium) that comes with everything, brisket, tripe, tendons and rare eye of round. Lime, bean sprouts, mint and a birds eye chili come separately. Look at the condiments in the background, not really sure what they all are apart from the standalone one that has chili oil with crushed chili's in it and, of course, the new ketchup, the red rooster sauce, Sriracha.



Did I say it was a small place? This is it. There is a six top to the right otherwise this is it. They had move the counter since I was here last and this makes more sense even if it confused me.

No comments:

Post a Comment