Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sichuan Gourmet Billerica

After my pretty miserable attempt at Chinese food earlier in the week I decided to go back to a place that have a nice Sichuan lunch menu albeit quite limited. Sichuan Gourmet Billerica is one of the leading restaurants in the NE area when it comes to Sichuan cooking. You need to get here early or late because they are always packed and they are doing so good that they don't serve from the lunch menu on Fridays.



The Hot and Sour Soup is excellent, sometimes a bit too vinegary, but today it was perfect. You also get a small bowl of spicy pickled veggies that such a delight to nibble on.



Smokey Hot Shredded Chicken w. Cayenne and it's HOT! Really really good and I thought previously that the portions was getting smaller but not today and I finished all of it. Not all of the rice, not trying to kill myself, but all of the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment