Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tenoch Medford

Tenoch in Medford opened recently and is a small Mexican restaurant with a small menu (to start with) and I decided to visit for lunch today. The menu is available on the website.



I had the Torta Campechana. Telera bread, carnitas, chorizo, chipotle mayo, beans, onions, tomatoes, avocado, Oaxaca cheese. I have no experience with Tortas at all, rarely have a sandwich but this was REALLY REALLY delicious! Carnitas was tender and tasty, Chorizo was mexican, the pickled onion and the cheese was there in a good amount. The Chipotle Mayo had a really good kick from the chipotle. Not sure what the tomato was doing in this company.. No idea if this is authentic or not, but I really don't care.



They do have indoor seating and the interior is bright and clean, food are prepared as you watch and comes out very quickly. I'll be back!
Update. They were featured in Billy Costa's TV Diner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment