Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Mughals Burlington

Did lunch takeout again from The Mughals in Burlington. I like the takeout lunch concept since I can enjoy my Garlic Naan without thinking that I'm missing out on the food and I also save a couple of bucks in tips. I'm NOT cheap just frugal ;-).



Aforementioned Garlic Naan below the dessert container filled with Garlic Fish (Excellent! Can't ever have too much Garlic), Crispy Chili Potatoes, this was like Crispy FF with Chilies, new dish and very good. Bhindi Masala (Spicy Okra) also very good. Chana Saag (Spinach and Chickpeas) another new and excellent dish, really nicely spiced. Butter Chicken was creamy and spicy, really well done. A few pieces of Tandoori Chicken also sneaked its way into the container. Boy, this was a really good lunch (and dinner).

No comments:

Post a Comment