Monday, November 19, 2012

Punjab Arlington

This is my go to restaurant for my Monday's Indian Lunch and I have been alternating between this one and the new one down the street but Punjab is clearly the winner. It's also nice to eat in a restaurant that has customers! Today I think there was a Strollers Anonymous meeting here since Mom's with Strollers kept pouring in.



A nice window table on a sunny day. Lentil Soup is included in the lunch specials, nothing outstanding but nice, the condiment containers are spotless, never really thought about that before I noticed that they were not at the other place.



Chicken Saagwala is a favorite, tender juicy chicken in a buttery spinach sauce. You also get plenty of aromatic basmati rice. This is really hard to beat for $7.95 and the service is excellent too.

No comments:

Post a Comment