Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feng Shui Chelmsford

Feng Shui in Chelmsford had four locations in Mass, but the place in Framingham has closed. This location in Chelmsford is custom built and both the outside and the inside is beautiful and looks very classy. The staff is professional and very courteous from the hostesses to the servers.



This is the Bar/Lounge area where I normally sit, the only drawback is that you can't see when the buffet is refilled. When you only take 1 picture it's guaranteed to be unfocused.



Notice the linen napkins? Nice. First trip up they were almost out of Nigiri, only one piece left, so I took a couple of Maki rolls instead. I must say that the Tuna and Avocado roll was pretty good with big chunks of Tuna and Avacado. I went back out after a few minutes and



They had just refilled the Nigiri plate so I cleaned it out and I don't feel bad either ;-). This is a lunch buffet so I don't expect top quality sushi, but this isn't bad for the price.



The big yellow blob on the shell is "Seafood and Cheese". It was a mousse of something covered in cheese! Chicken wings are crispy and juicy. Next was Shrimp and Scallops and the tiny white nobs are actually scallops. The Shumai was dry. You need to keep an eye on the Shumai, sometimes it's undercooked.

Feng Shui on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment