Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Mughals Burlington

I couple of weeks ago I asked Dharmesh, the owner of The Mughals in Burlington if he could put the Tandoori Wings on the buffet next Thursday instead of Tuesday and he happily obliged. They were absolutely fantastic and I sent him a thank you email telling him how good they were.



When I looked at the online buffet menu today I was very happy to see that the wings were present again so I loaded up a few in my takeout container. Spicy, tender and succulent wings for lunch, what could be better?



Well, the rest of the food wasn't bad either. I really really like the mini samosas with potatoes and peas. They do have a little kick to them from the spices. You can also get a small container for the tamarind chutney condiment that traditionally accompanies the samosas. The tamarind chutney is made in-house and is really really good. Thursday is now the new day for wings on the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment