Saturday, June 1, 2013

PHU KET Wakefield

I keep returning to PHU KET for Saturday lunch and why not?



Back to the lunch boxes that come with the Tofu Soup that despite its name is surprisingly nice!


The Salmon Rad-Prik lunch box comes with Scallion. Asparagus, Red peppers and topped with crispy red onions in a spicy sauce. The good news was that this was a huge piece of salmon and I asked for it extra spicy and it almost reached 3 peppers in spiciness! It was spicy enough that I was glad the salad was there to cool me down. Very tender asparagus and scallions. The bad news was that the salmon was dry on the outside, but it turned out that they deep fried it so I would suggest that you ask for this pan fried. This is the most expensive lunch box at $9.95 but well worth the price. I can't believe I ate the whole thing including the spring rolls, but it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment