Friday, September 20, 2013

Masa Woburn

Time to restock the espresso beans at Whole Foods in Woburn but first I'm having lunch at Masa in the same plaza.



Interior is nice and I like the high tables in the bar area next to the windows. The day was nice enough that they had the outdoor seating set up.



Bread with three spreads quickly appears. I especially like the chipotle one, he roasted red pepper isn't bad either. Sorry for the confusing picture, this was not a good idea.



The choice was (again) the Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap but it's really good. There is Grilled Chicken, Tender Romaine, Roasted Green Chile Caesar Dressing, Flour Tortilla. The chile dusted fries were cooked perfectly today and the chicken was also really moist. Not bad for $7.95 and that included linen napkins.
I have also added a "Subscribe by Email" option to the blog. I didn't know that only dimwits, nerds and other lower life forms used RSS, but I guess that I should have got a hint when Google discontinued their RSS Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment