Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Strip-T's Watertown

Decided to take the back roads to go to Strip-T's in Watertown, it's kind of a hike to get here, but today was such a gorgeous day that I didn't mind the drive.


This is the bar seating enhanced by the friendly staff behind the counter.



Today I was going to try their famous fried chicken and it lived up to the hype. Perfectly fried, succulent high-quality chicken that actually tasted of chicken. I also liked the pepper infused honey that you drizzle on the chicken. For my side, I choose fried Japanese sweet potato wedges that come with a miso-mayo dip. I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes but decided to try them anyway and they were delicious, much to my surprise but I guess anything that's fried in duck fat has to be delicious, right? Probably the best fried chicken ever but for $13 it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment