Friday, November 1, 2013

Legal C Bar Lynnfield

Legal C Bar in Lynnfield is another upscale restaurant located in the newly opened Market Street complex just off Rte 128.



Looks impressive and they also have outdoor seating on their patio, but not today..



The interior is bright and open with a huge bar and an open kitchen in the back and there were servers all over the place.



I ordered the Tuna Burger "freshly ground tuna, spices, roasted red pepper sauce" served with Fries and Slaw. I ordered it rare but was later informed that since it was ground tuna it could not be served rare? They do serve their burgers rare on request so this really didn't make any sense. It was nicely cooked when it arrived and it was moist and really well seasoned. Tuna? This could have been ground turkey as far as I know, between the cooking and the seasoning I had no idea that this was tuna. Not sure why the red pepper sauce is yellow either. The bun was nicely toasted and very light and the coleslaw was actually good. The fries? Icky, seriously ICKY. Overcooked, greasy and dry at the same time and a lot of them was just burned to a crisp. Not really edible but they were nicely salted. The entrance is a rotating door that lets in plenty of cold air and this was on a 65 degree day, so get a table away from the doors. I got one of those, take our survey and get $10 off your next visit so I guess I'll be back, but I'll stay away from the fries. I'll admit that this has been just one visit and I might have been unlucky with the fries, but this is what I got.
Update. On a second visit, the French Fries was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment