Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Taipei Gourmet Lexington

Snow everywhere but the plow guys both here and on the roads have done a fabulous job and it was mostly dry driving conditions when I went to Taipei Gourmet in Lexington for lunch today.



All those big windows make the interior warm and sunny.



Spicy Pork and Noodle soup are now coming out extra spicy by default and I'm not complaining. It's now runny nose spicy. Bok Choy, tender pork and a heap of perfectly cooked thick noodles make this an excellent dish. You get a small soup bowl and a big ladle so I suspect that you are supposed to ladle from this bowl and then you eat from the small one but that seems too much work for me so I just eat from the big bowl. It would make sense if you share the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment