Sunday, May 11, 2014

MuLan Waltham

I have been thinking about the noodle soup I didn't have the last time I was here so I decided to remedial that for today's lunch at MuLan in Waltham. An accident forced me into a serious detour but by a miracle I ended up back on track again.



When ordering the Pork Chop Noodle soup the first thing to arrive is a plate of pork chops and this would be enough for a lunch alone. Now these are "Chinese" pork chops meaning it is neck chops and that's good, more flavor and fat.



Then the humongous bowl of noodles with a marinated egg, pork and greenery arrives. Look at the rich color of that broth, delicious! The place was packed today since its Mothers Day and that was expected. The other news of the day is that everything has gone up a dollar including the lunch specials. Portions here are so huge that it doesn't really matter, you get two meals out of the lunch portions and you also get the pickled cabbage and peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment