Friday, May 9, 2014

Sakura Winchester

I had my heart set on Sushi today so despite the day being overcast/rainy I headed over to Sakura in Winchester. They were doing a brisk business at lunchtime today, but the service was still fine despite Jay being the only waiter.



Decided to try something different so in addition to the tempura shrimp and scallops I also ordered a bowl of noodle dumpling soup. The soup was fine, didn't realize how big it was. The shrimp and scallops were excellent.



On to the good stuff. I added spicy and crispy salmon maki to the standard tuna and salmon nigiri. Flying fish eggs, crab and avocado nigiri rounded out the plate. What can I say, I like avocado. All you can eat freshly made sushi plus the hot items for $14.95 is a pretty good deal. Wish I could eat more!

No comments:

Post a Comment