Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thai E-Sarn Cuisine Arlington

I'm continuing the exploration of the newly translated Thai menu at Thai E-Sarn Cuisine in Arlington. Nothing really exciting yet, but I have hope.



Larb Woon Sen with Chicken or Pork (ลำบวุ้นเส้น). Northeastern style Larb is a spicy and sour salad of minced cooked meat added woon sen(glass noodle), shallots or onions, lime juice, fish sauce, chili, ground roasted rice and fresh mint. I asked for this to be Thai Authentic and I think that's the secret code word since this was excellent. It had a perfect mix of the basics "sour, sweet, salty, bitter and spicy". I also liked the addition of the glass noodles, made it into a more substantial portion. This is the pork version. New waitress today so I didn't get the free lunch salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment