Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Three Amigos Stoneham

I have been going to Three Amigos in Stoneham occasionally over the years during numerous different ownership and never been really happy with anything here. Combo Plates are about $13 and that's a bit expensive for lunch but I decided to try them again today for lunch. I was really going to Felicia's for their Tuesday Lobster Roll Special but that was no more.



It's a small place with Mexican bric-a-brac all over the place but the place is bright inside with booth seating to the right. It's also BYOB.


You get (not homemade and cold) chips with either a mild or a hot salsa and I tried the hot salsa that wasn't really hot but just tasty.



From the specials menu, I choose Pork Tacos ($6.99), two soft tacos with a very good pico de gallo, shredded lettuce and Guacamole. The pork was a surprise, tender and very nicely seasoned and there was a really good amount of it. This was the best dish here so far and I might actually go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment