Friday, December 19, 2014

Besito Burlington

Is Besito in the Burlington Mall an authentic Mexican Restaurant? I have no idea, and I really don't care. Is the food good and well prepared, served in a nice environment with excellent service? Yes, and what more do you need, and it's also very reasonably priced at lunch with ample portions.



You can always start off by stuffing yourself with the warm chips and an excellent salsa.



The menu has also changed a bit with more lunch choices, and the street tacos now come on either soft or crispy tortillas. This is the Street Tacos Carnitas ($10.95) on soft tortillas. Pork carnitas, organic romaine lettuce, black bean salsa, pickled red onion and queso fresco. The pork was excellent and this is a nice addition to the menu. It was a really good amount of tender pork and coupled with the included rice and beans I was stuffed. Of course, I had too many chips and salsa to start out with, but I'm not complaining. This is really a good value for the money, and the service was, as always, excellent. I wonder if that had anything to do with almost filling the place up at lunchtime today?

No comments:

Post a Comment