Friday, January 9, 2015

Temazcal Lynnfield

I wanted something nice for lunch today, so I headed to Temazcal Tequila Cantina in Lynnfield that are located in the Market Street complex. The Market Street complex are still expanding with more structures going up, but I think this is the end.



A different perspective of the bar. I thought it was a big mirror at the end but it's an actual seating area, and it's nice if you want to get away from the bar area.



The chips are fresh and really good, and the bean spread is still the best of the three salsas.



Asada Skirt Steak Tacos ($14). Marinated grilled skirt steak, salsa roja, pickled serrano chile, avocado served with saffron rice and beans. The pickled chiles were the two slivers on top of the salad. The skirt steak was marinated in something that was way too sweet. Good sized slices of avocado and I must say that the beans have improved a lot and were quite tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment